16th Annual MLK O-Town Showdown Tournament. January 17 - 20, 2020 (Orlando, Florida)
Blue Line Hockey Tournaments & Orlando Youth Hockey Association
Tier II 16th Annual
2020 MLK O-Town Showdown Tournament
January 17th - 20th, 2020
USA Hockey Sanctioned (Sanction #SEFLh201941)
10U - $1,555 12U - $1,595 14U - $1,655
16U - $1,695 18U - $1,695
Championship team banners
Individual Medals for 1st & 2nd place
(4 game guarantee)
Post-Game Press Conferences & Player Interviews
10U A & AA 12U A & AA 14U A & AA 16U A & AA 18U AA
(10U - 12 minute periods; 12U - 13 minute periods; 14U, 16U, 18U - 14 minute periods)
** All divisions are subject to change/cancellation based on interest
- Register as early as possible to avoid getting shut out
- $500 Non-refundable Deposits are due by October 1, 2019
- Rules will be posted on www.bluelinetournaments.com
- The tournament will start Friday afternoon at 3 pm; all teams must be prepared to play Friday night
- ALL teams must book accommodations through Blue Line Hockey Tournaments' hotel partner, House My Teams as a condition of acceptance into the tournament. This is a "Stay to Play Event".
- No Gate Fee - All games are free to spectators
- Contact: Jeff Ning
PAYMENT AND ACCEPTANCE INFORMATION
- Visa, Master Card, Or Electronic Check are payable (AND PREFERRED) during online registration
- Checks (payable to 'OYHA') with total fees due must be sent with application
- This application is a request to be in the tournament and does not imply any acceptance until you are notified in writing by Blue Line Hockey Tournaments
- A minimum $500 Deposit is due to hold a spot until November 15, 2019 at which time full payment is due to hold your spot.
- $500 of the fee is non-refundable; refund requests must be made by November 1st, 2019 in writing; no refunds will be given after November 1st, 2019 or 80% capacity of a division, whichever happens first.
Thank you for choosing Blue Line and OYHA and best of luck in the tournament.
Opened: 05/05/2019 Closes: 01/25/2020
NOTE: This program is currently full. You can however register for the current waitlist by clicking the button below.