17th Annual MLK O-Town Showdown Tournament. January 15 - 18, 2021 (Orlando, Florida)
Blue Line Hockey Tournaments & Orlando Youth Hockey Association
Tier II 17th Annual
2020 MLK O-Town Showdown Tournament
January 15th - 18th, 2021
USA Hockey Sanctioned (Sanction #applied for)
10U - $1,625 12U - $1,675 14U - $1,725
16U - $1,795 18U - $1,795
Championship team banners
Individual Medals for 1st & 2nd place
(4 game guarantee)
Post-Game Press Conferences & Player Interviews
10U A1, A2 & AA 12U A1, A2 & AA 14U A & AA 16U A & AA 18U AA
(10U - 12 minute periods; 12U & 14U - 13 minute periods; 16U & 18U - 14 minute periods)
** All divisions are subject to change/cancellation based on interest
- Register as early as possible to avoid getting shut out
- $500 Non-refundable Deposits required to hold your spot
- Rules will be posted on www.bluelinetournaments.com
- The tournament will start Friday afternoon at 2 pm; all teams must be prepared to play Friday night
- ALL teams must book accommodations through Blue Line Hockey Tournaments' hotel partner, House My Teams as a condition of acceptance into the tournament. This is a "Stay to Play Event". NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Please read ALL Stay to Play event policies on our website
- No Gate Fee - All games are free to spectators
- Contact: Jeff Ning
PAYMENT AND ACCEPTANCE INFORMATION
- Visa, Master Card, Or Electronic Check are payable (AND PREFERRED) during online registration
- Checks (payable to 'OYHA') with total fees due must be sent with application
- This application is a request to be in the tournament and does not imply any acceptance until you are notified in writing by Blue Line Hockey Tournaments
- A minimum $500 Deposit is due to hold a spot until November 15, 2020 at which time full payment is due to hold your spot.
- $500 of the fee is non-refundable; refund requests must be made by November 1st, 2020 in writing; no refunds will be given after November 1st, 2020 or 80% capacity of a division, whichever happens first.
Thank you for choosing Blue Line and OYHA and best of luck in the tournament.
Opened: 10/15/2020 Closes: 01/25/2021
NOTE: This program is currently full. You can however register for the current waitlist by clicking the button below.