DUE TO COVID-19 AND FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR PLAYERS, FAMILIES AND COACHES, THE START OF SPRING TRAINING HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL AFTER AT LEAST MARCH 31.
We are working closely with RDV SPORTSPLEX ICE DEN to re-establish a training schedule as soon as the facility has re-opened and it is safe for all those participating to return for training. We will provide updates as they become available.
Join Central Florida Hockey Club for the
2020 Spring Training Program
Train with Professional level coaches and players in high energy,
intense and fast paced format
REGISTER FOR TRAINING TODAY
The goal of this program is player development through maximum reps and puck touches with situational drills, small area games and intra-squad scrimmages.
All programming, including games will be held at RDV to allow players to gain the benefits of intense and high-energy training sessions and game play without statewide travel.
Our focus is taking your game to a higher level as you prepare for the Fall season whether you are moving up to the next division, expanding your skills within your division or experiencing travel hockey for the first time.
Program will run START DATE PENDING – May 18 and includes:
- 8 weeks of high intensity skills training sessions on Monday nights
- 8U & 10U (2014 – 2010) 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- 12U (2009-2008) 7:15 pm – 8:15 pm
- 14U (2007 – 2006) 8:30 pm – 9:30 pm
- *No Training Monday, May 4 due to Fall Tryouts
- Participants will be placed in age appropriate groups according to 2020-2021 Fall Travel Season playing eligibility
- Skill sessions will place emphasis on body contact and checking (especially at 14U level)
- One weekend scramble-style scrimmages held at RDV
- Players grouped by age appropriate levels
- (Additional optional scrimmage opportunities may become available at other rinks)
- Each player receives spring jerseys
- Open to players eligible for 8U – 14U age groups
- All training overseen by coaches with high-level experience including
- Central Florida Hockey Club Coaching Staff led by Stoan and Sondra Pacey
- Additional special guest coaching by other Orlando Solar Bears players and coaches.
- Program cost is $400 per player / $50 for Goalies
Open to all interested skaters, regardless of prior travel experience
Please click on the "register" button and follow the instructions.
You will need a valid USA Hockey registration number (2019-20 Season) for the process.
Please be sure that all the information is correct before the final submission.